Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and running the Internet and investigation of its work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week without interruption or interruption.
- Monitor and activate the PBX and telephone lines (IP Telephony).
- Monitor network dispensers and perform periodic preventive maintenance.
- Ensure the proper operation of the servers with the required efficiency.
- Development, installation, preparation, upgrade and maintenance of servers.
- Monitoring and maintenance of batteries to save energy and ensure the stability of the level of electrical voltage.
- Providing information security and protection and preparing backup copies and contingency plans for emergencies and crises.
- Control and monitor the internal environment of the center (temperature – humidity) around the clock.
- Monitor and develop security procedures and ensure the safety requirements of the Center.
- Study the shortcomings and analysis of faults and develop appropriate solutions for all operating systems and software center.
- Recording and tracking replacement and replacement software components and software.
- Making annual plans and budgets for the development and updating of systems and software and determining future systems and equipment required for the Center in accordance with the global developments in information systems.
- Follow-up on complaints and complaints about the deterioration of any information systems services.
- Implementing and applying the standards of total quality control and the requirements of academic accreditation committees.
- Provision of advisory and technical services in the Department of Information Systems in the department.
- Implementing the tasks required by senior management.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.